Hello and Welcome

I am so glad you choose my blog. I know it's not the most fancy of blogs, or best written
on the web but if you can overlook the mistakes I guarantee you will learn a lot about internet marketing.
See at one time I was looking for online work, but instead found a bunch of scam artists just waiting to reel me in. I also met a few great people who saved me. Now I want to do the same for you. I want to help you have financial freedom and success from home. Without having to read tons empty promises, or scams.
So if you are building your own business or are looking for a business my web site will help accomplish your goals.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spam Overload

I was a stay at home mom that needed legitimate work at home. My first though like many people was to search it, so I did. The results was so numerous I wasn't sure where to begin. Once I was over the initial shock I began my investigation. Most of these supposed legitimate work at home opportunities, sounded to good to be true, promising things that would be impossible to deliver. If they wasn't trying to feed me a bunch of bologna then they were asking for upfront fee. After an hour of reading, feeling like the entire idea was completely absurd I gave up.
The next morning when I checked my email I noticed it had over 200 messages from my search results. I thought this is ridiculous and deleted them all without opening any of them. I didn't think I could stomach more bologna. The following morning I had over 200 messages again. This continued for Weeks. Eventually gave up the quest of finding work at home.
About a month later I told my friend about what I'd been doing and she introduced me to a wonderful company. One that I can build my own business set my own hours,bring in a substantial income and still have plenty of time for my family. At first I was sceptically. I'd just undergone weeks of spam mail and I sure didn't want to start the process over. When she told me that it was 100% risk free I jumped at the chance. Now I am so glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment